Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve & Printables

Ready or not, tomorrow is Christmas! I don't know about y'all, but to me it feels like we were just eating Thanksgiving dinner!
 
Last night, I finished wrapping everything, and tied up a few last loose ends, so I think we're officially ready. Bring on Christmas!
 
 
Like every other mom in America, last night, I was trying to think of the perfect goodbye for Jovie, our Elf. The other day, I showed you the pajamas she's bringing Tinley and Crew for Christmas morning, but I needed something else. She arrived with a letter, so I figured a goodbye letter would perfect. I found this template, and after tweaking it a bit, it was ready for Jovie to leave for the kids.

 
 
Tinley was so excited when she woke up this morning! Even though the letter says she's allowed to hug and kiss Jovie goodbye, she wouldn't do it! Maybe before bed tonight.
 
 
 
 
 
I also found these super cute printable gift tags from Santa
 
 
 
Once again, after tweaking them a bit, they turned out perfect. I can't wait to tie them on all of the kid's gifts with some baker's twine!

 
 
 
 
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the naughty or nice gift tag. I will print some of those for next year. It is sort of like a report card for your kids and let them know how they have behave for the year. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover