Thursday, August 7, 2014

Crew is 3 months!

On August 6th, Crew turned 3 months old! I can't believe how quickly time is flying, and moreover, I can't believe how big he is getting! I guess I am so used to a petite baby; Tinley was in newborn diapers and clothes for at least the first 4 months. Not this guy! He's in size 1 diapers (we could really go up a size!) and in 3 months clothes. Which I guess is normal, just not what I'm used to. 
 
 


At his 3 month checkup, he weighed an even 15 pounds. He smiles literally all the time, and is constantly making the cutest cooing noises! He is getting really good with his head. He also loves to stand up; his legs are so strong!



He is still sleeping so much, it's seriously crazy. He sleeps from 10pm-7am, and half of the time, I have to wake him up for his morning bottle! He's been sleeping in his own crib for 2 months now, and he's starting to really like sleeping on his side. I know he'll be a belly sleeper before we know it!




Happy 3 months Crew Man! Stop growing now. 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover