Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap+Father's Day

Good Monday morning loves! How was your weekend? I hope it was great for all of you! And, Happy Belated Father's Day to all you baby daddys out there! I hope you day was special for you. 

I LOVE this picture. It was taken at our engagement party in 2010. All of our dads in one picture, a rare moment! We sure are lucky to have so many wonderful men in our lives!


The Slaters had another wonderful weekend. My, how I love summer!

Saturday was a bit chilly for the pool or water park, so we ventured off to a local farm to pick some strawberries! T absolutely loves strawberries, and I had a feeling she would love picking them as well. (Picking AND eating them, which she did!) And, would you believe my husband had NEVER picked strawberries before? I know, he hadn't lived until Saturday. I used to look forward to going strawberry picking every year when I was little. Of course, like T, I ate more than I picked, and usually went home with a red mouth and even redder hands. But, isn't that the fun part? We had an absolute blast, and we will definitely make another trip before the summer is over!















After we filled our quarts, we headed to lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube, one of our favorites!


We were so tired that evening, we just relaxed with popcorn and a movie. Had to rest up for a big day on Sunday. :o)


I was so happy with the way our Father's Day craft turned out!


Found my inspiration here
  


Helping daddy open cards and posing with special stickers!





It was a beautiful day out, so we headed to the pool with a bunch of friends to celebrate all of our dads. We started this tradition last year, and I was so glad we could do it again this year!

All the kiddos in 2013

We missed a few this weekend, but it was still a great time!





We wrapped Sunday night up with dinner at home. and snuggles on the couch.


A perfect ending to another perfect weekend. 










1 comment:

  1. Love strawberry picking! And, great picture tradition! What a fun father's day.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover