Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday



It's been a while since I did a TTT post, and I'm glad to be back! Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly and Megan, and link up your post! 
 


I've been wanting to do a post like this for a while now, but never got around to it. OOps! 

When we found out we were having a boy, I was so excited to start shopping for little boy clothes. Don't get me wrong, little girl stuff is totally adorable, but I already had a little girl, and had gone through that once before. And, had WAY too much fun, might I add! I was anxious to see what was out there for the little guys. And, to my surprise, I found out that some of my favorite online boutiques that I get Tinley's smocked dresses and bubbles from also make outfits for the little men in our life! And, not just any outfits; matching outfits! I had died and gone to Heaven. Yes, I'm that mama that can't wait to dress her kiddos in matchy-matchy outfits for family pictures, a day at the beach, a trip to the zoo... you name it. I think the matching look is as cute as it gets. Go ahead and judge me. 

Here's a look at just a few of the outfits I have so far for Tinley and Crew to sport together:

Alligator Swimsuits from Smocked Auctions

Crab Swimsuits from Smocked Auctions

Whale Swimsuits from Smocked Auctions

These white and navy anchor outfits from Southern Tots might be my faves.  We're having their names put on them under the anchors. 

Anchor Jon-Jon and dress from Southern Tots 

Anchor Jon-Jon and monogrammed dress from Southern Tots. I'm loving the nautical look right now, can you tell?

Okay, so these don't match perfectly, but they still look super cute together! T's monogrammed dress is from Smocked Auctions and we found Crew's outfit at Target!


I can't wait to start dressing them up and taking pictures. Stay tuned. :o)

Happy Trendy Tot Tuesday!




2 comments:

  1. I've never truly matched my kids outfits but I think it's SO cute when siblings match! And I love all the outfits you matched!! I'm gonna have to check out these websites & see how big the sizes go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all too cute to handle!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover