Monday, March 10, 2014

31 Week Bumpdate

Oh Monday, here we meet again. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! 

Yesterday marked 31 weeks. I honestly can't believe it. It seems like this time around, the weeks have flown by! It's probably because I'm busy chasing a toddler around, but for some reason, I just don't seem to be prepared for little man. Yet, yesterday, Justin asked if I wanted to go to Babies R Us, and I couldn't think of a single thing we actually needed. You would think we were first time parents or something... 


Anyway, let me bring you up to speed:






How Far Along:
31 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 
According to The Bump, baby is the size of a pineapple!

Maternity Clothes:
Tunics and long tees are my faves lately, and I'm still loving my maternity leggings. I will definitely hang on to those babies after little man arrives. And I swear, I have more than one pair of maternity jeans... 

Weight Gain:
I go to the doctor today actually, but if my home scale is right, I've gained 6 pounds these last 4 weeks, which my doctor will be proud of, considering I've been losing weight. 

Gender: 
Still a boy! In case you missed that announcement, click here!

Movement: 
A lot. A lot. A lot. If it's indication of how wild he is inside the womb, Lord help me when he arrives...

Sleep:
Or lack thereof. Hard to get comfortable combined with the frequent potty visits makes sleep far less enjoyable these days. 

What I miss: 
It's a toss-up between wine and Mountain Dew right now.... but I can't wait to eat a rare steak soon too!

Cravings: 
Still the same... veggies, salad, and sweets. Right now, I could  go for a big plate of pancakes!


Symptoms: 
Lot's of cramping and Braxton Hicks these last 2 weeks. Hopefully the doctor today will assure me there's nothing going on "down there" yet.


Favorite Moment This Week: 
I'm hoping our nursery carpet and nursery furniture get delivered sometime soon and we can complete the nursery. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Worst Moment This Week:
Just being uncomfortable in general, I don't remember feeling this way with T. However, I find it hard to complain, considering I've had two "perfect pregnancies" so far...

Looking Forward To:
Finishing the nursery and again, picking a name... still. 




  

4 comments:

  1. Wow, can't believe you are already this far along! You look adorable!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture with a little minnie in it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are precious!! Love her Minnie Mouse costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving her little Minnie outfit! You are rocking that pregnant bump too. Just reading pancake made me want some...mmm.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover