Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday everyone!
 
Today, I'm linking up for 5 on Friday for some fun with April, DarciChristina, and Natasha! I hope you will join in!
 
 
 
 
[ONE]
 
We have had a brutal winter up north. If it's not snow, it's ice and freezing rain, and I can't tell you how many times I've seen that little negative sign show up on my car thermometer. Mr. Minus, you are NOT my friend! I can not wait for sunshine and summertime. I'd love to be back in Cabo right now... I think we need to plan another babymoon stat!
 


 

 
 
[TWO]
 
Since being pregnant, I've really tried to cut back on my caffeine intake. For those of you that know me, you know I have a slight addiction to Mountain Dew. I've been doing so good; even when I see hubs drinking one, I haven't given in  but only a few times.
 
I have though, lately, developed a strong love for Root Beer, preferably in a frosty mug. Forget the vanilla ice cream, I just need the drink! And best of all, it's caffeine free! YUM!

 
 
 
[THREE]
 
Fellow mamas-to-be, if you haven't tried this stuff, you don't know what you're missing! Bio-Oil became by best friend when I was preggo with Tinley, and I don't have a single stretch mark. Plus, it helps with that itchy skin! I lather it on after the shower every morning, and let it dry before getting dressed. It does leave you a bit greasy feeling, but it's so worth it! I HIGHLY recommend it.
 
 
 
[FOUR]
 
I mentioned before our crazy weather we've been having, and lately, it's been a wet, muddy mess! My Hunter boots have been the perfect accessory, whether dressing up or just being casual. And they're so comfy and warm too!

 
 
 
[FIVE]
 
I came across this adorable monogrammed baby blanket on Etsy and pretty much fell in love. I'm thinking baby Slater HAS to have this, in boy colors of course. Now to just decide on the name... 

 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. We certainly have had as bad of a winter as y'all have had up north, but I am SO ready for Spring and Summer!! A root beer float in a frosted mug is so yummy!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here! LOVE LOVE LOVE that name blanket. My kids are 1 and 3 and I think they may need them! When I was preggo root beer and bio oil were my BFFs too!! :D Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that blanket is sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog :) I love your boots and the blanket is adorable :) I have a 3 month old and I think I need to get her a blanket like that !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that blanket! I am bookmarking that to get for the next pregnant person in my life! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from five on Friday. Love the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Hunter boots are the cutest ever! Great choice. I think the only way I could ever give up caffeine is because I was pregnant. I am a big addict. I hope the weather improves soon for you guys, even in Charlotte, NC it has been miserable. But finally over the last couple of days we have had beautiful sunshine and temps making it into the 70's. I will send it your way! ha!

    I hope you have a great weekend babe, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try the Bio-Oil! None of m 3 pregnancies have been kind to me! You're a stronger woman than me when it comes to giving up on the caffeine. I can't seem to function without my can of Pepsi in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover