Monday, January 20, 2014

24 Week Bumpdate

Happy Monday!
 
Yesterday I was 24 weeks, I can't believe it!
 
I love the way Tinley is mimicking me in this picture... what  a ham!
 
 
 
 
How Far Along:
24 weeks and 1 day

Size of baby: 
According to The Bump, baby is the size of a cantaloupe!
 
Maternity Clothes:
Yes and no... lots of my sweaters and tunics still fit, but I'm finding leggings and maternity jeans are quickly becoming the most comfy bottoms.

Gender: 
It's a boy! In case you missed that announcement, click here!

Movement: 
Little man is very active these days and I love it!

Sleep:
Still doing good, but it's getting harder and harder to get comfortable on my side these days.... I can't wait to sleep on my belly again!

What I miss: 
Rare steak. Mountain Dew. Wine. Beer. Champagne. Anything alcoholic really... we threw my girlfriend a baby shower this past weekend, and the fruity, alcoholic drinks looked and smelled out of this world!

Cravings: 
Veggies, salad, and anything sweet.

Symptoms: 
Starting to have more pressure going on "down there," especially when I walk a lot, and I was having some bad back pains last week and the week before.

Favorite Moment This Week: 
Feeling more and more movements, discussing names/nursery options, and celebrating Baby Boy Lowe!

Worst Moment This Week:
I honestly haven't had any. :o)

Looking Forward To:
Tinley's 2nd Birthday Friday and 2nd Birthday Party Saturday! Can't wait to celebrate our baby girl with all our friends and family. I can not believe she will be 2.


 

2 comments:

  1. You look great (and it seems like you're feeling great, too)! I'm almost at 17 weeks and am still waiting for the baby bump to show up.... I'm getting impatient! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! And don't rush it, before you know it, you'll "pop!" :o) Hope you are feeling well too!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover