Monday, December 30, 2013

NYE Outfits

So normally this time of year, I'm busy shopping online and thinking about my NYE outfit. However, seeing as that I'm expecting again this year, I think heels and sequins are out of the questions. Now don't get me wrong, I ain't scarred to rock a fab outfit while preggo (I wore a dress with leggings and knee-high boots a few years ago while I was almost 9 months pregnant with T, and was up WAY past mid-night, might I add!) but we don't really have any big plans this year anyway. Just dinner with a group of friends and then possibly to a friend's house party for a little bit. We lucked out and got a baby sitter (would YOU want to babysit 6 kids, all under the age of 10?), so we figured we had to take advantage while we can! So, nothing too crazy planned this year, however, I am still looking forward to it, and do plan to look cute. Just not over the top.

But, if you do have swanky evening plans, know that A- I'm jealous! And B- Any of these outfits would be perfect! Make sure to take pictures and have a glass (or 2) of champagne for me! Happy New Year's!


New Year's Eve Ready

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover