Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Pajama Party Link-Up



I love blog hops. Especially fun ones. And how I missed this is beyond me, because it's a FUN one! I also love pajamas, and any excuse to take pictures of T in some of her's. Holiday pajamas, to be exact! I can't even handle the excitement! Thanks to Darci, Julie, Natasha, Jenny and Ashley for a fun Christmas PJ linkup!
 
 
I snapped these pictures a few nights ago when we were reading her "The Elf On The Shelf" for the first time. Now, I know I'm biased, but how adorable is she?!




 
Her jammies are from Target, and after I searched high and low for some Disney Princess slippers, I finally found these at Kohl's.
 
Here are some other precious Christmas jammies I think Santa might have to leave under the tree this year...
 
 


 
Join in on the fun and share your Christmas cutie!
 
 



1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover