Wednesday, December 11, 2013

18 Week Bumpdate!


Happy Hump Day friends! I've been a little slack in this department, so today, I'm bringing you an 18 week bumpdate!

Love how she's looking up and mommy and baby!

Had to have her purse in the picture too. Such a girly girl!



How Far Along:
18 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby: 
According to The Bump, baby is the size of a sweet potato!

Maternity Clothes:
Still wearing a combo of both. This past weekend, I got some new sweaters and tunics from Motherhood. So comfy, and I can rock them even post-pregnancy. Did I mention they're having an awesome sale?! Mamas, check it out!

Gender: 
Still unsure, but our ultrasound is scheduled for January 3rd! Less than a month to go until we know if we're Team Blue or Team Pink!

Movement: 
Feeling more and more movement, especially at night. 

Sleep:
Still doing good so far, although I can not wait to sleep on my belly again!

What I miss: 
Christmas Ale. Rare steak. Mountain Dew. And wine. But, the alcohol-free wine my girlfriend gave me for my birthday is a fab substitute. Fellow pregos, I HIGHLY recommend it! 

Cravings: 
Still veggies. And cereal. And lately, pasta. Weird, I know. 

Symptoms: 
Just normal back pains and a little pressure, but nothing that's intolerable. 

Favorite Moment This Week: 
Feeling more movements, finally having more energy, and celebrating my 28th birthday with my family.

Worst Moment This Week:
I honestly haven't had any. :o)

Looking Forward To:
All our family visits coming up this month, the holidays, and finding out the gender! Eeeeek!








4 comments:

  1. Rare steak. I had dreams about it when I was pregnant! I actually tried to order a filet well done one time- not good. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally feel you girl! No point in even trying! Just something else to look forward to! :o)

      Delete
  2. Looking great!! Can't wait it find out!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover