Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Family Pictures!










Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o)


This past Saturday, we had family photos with our friend and fabulous photographer, Jenae from A Perfect Pixel (check her out!) and as usual, I had no idea what to wear. But, more importantly, I had no idea what Tinley would wear. There were so many cute options. Do we go for red and green for Christmas? Or a fun, whimsy theme? Or, just classic neutral? 

Well, classic neutral won since we were going to be outside with the gorgeous trees. I dressed T in a hot pink monogrammed brown corduroy dress from Smocked Auctions, white tights, hot pink Mary-Janes, and a super cute bow hand-made by Tu-2 Sisters. I didn't want Justin and I to be too matchy-matchy, so we each wore brown, white, and denim in some fashion. 

Before we were leaving the house, I had Tinley practicing her smile. She's become quite the ham these days and loves to pose and smile and say cheese for the camera. (Unless she's under pressure of course, like with Jenae. In which case, she refuses to smile unless you sing Itsy Bitsy Spider or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Mind you, I'm the world's worst singer!) 

Anyway, first try we got this...



Okay, let's try that again, I say. So we got this... 



A little better. One more...


Third times the charm! Is she not the cutest?!



I can not wait to get the pics back, but for now, here's a little sneak peek Jenae snapped on my phone from her camera... She'll obviously edit out the kids playing in the background, although they do add a nice touch! 












1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover