Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving: A Day to Be Thankful.

On this occasion, amidst the turkey, parades, and football, let's not forget the real meaning behind Thanksgiving. This is a day to be thankful. 

And, I have so very much to be thankful for...


My wonderful family. Both near and far, although we aren't all together today.

My amazing friends. Those who I see daily, and those that I do not see nearly enough. 

My loving, supportive husband. He's the best. 

Our beautiful daughter, the apple of our eye. 

Our healthy, growing sweet baby #2. How I can't wait to meet you. 

Our perfect home that we have created together. 

Our jobs. 

Our health. 

Our freedom. 

And, last, but not least, I am so very thankful to God for blessing me with it all.


Or in my case, pumpkin roll. :o)






Happy Thanksgiving sweet friends! Be sure to count your blessings today, and every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover