Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday








Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o)

So, you might remember when Tinley won the Smocked-a-Lot summer contest a few weeks back. Her prize was any outfit of choice. I had been eyeing this light pink, grey, and white chevron two piece with ruffles and bows. It screamed girly and I had to have it. It finally arrived, and Tinley wore it the other night when we had some friends over for dinner. And, I have to admit, it's even cuter in person! I love everything about it, and hope she can wear it again next summer!



In her playhouse with her buddy, Colin

Looking at the deer. How cute is the back!?

Having a picnic with her babies!








4 comments:

  1. omg!!! dead that is so cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with that outfit, she looks so adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is adorable. I've been eyeing a few patterns like that for my Mom or MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Word.

    That is unbelieveably precious.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover