Friday, August 23, 2013

Smiling on Friday




THE GOOD LIFE BLOG






 There's just something about a Friday that makes me smile. Most likely, it's the fact that for the next two days, I will spend every minute with my little family. Weekends are the best, and they seem to go by too quickly. 

Today, I'm linking up with April from A Liz Adventures for 5 on Friday. So, with that said, here are a few other things that have been making me smile lately...



ONE
We have had gorgeous weather lately, very out of the ordinary for this time of year. But, I am definitely not complaining! I have enjoyed all the time at Soak City with T. She is going to be one depressed girl come winter... and I think I know a mama that is going to be even more depressed!


TWO


The warm weather makes me want a nice, cold beer. This has been my fave lately. Nothing better than sitting outside on a hot day with an ice cold Landshark. Hubs and I enjoyed several outside last Sunday afternoon while baby girl was napping, and I'm hoping we can do a repeat this weekend. 


THREE


Yes, I'm on the DD bandwagon, and I ain't hopping off! Justin and I have watched the show from the very beginning, and I swear, it gets funnier and funnier. If you haven't seen it yet, get out from under your rock and tune in every Wednesday at 10 pm. You won't be sorry. 


FOUR

I am obsessed with this picture. OBSESSED. Back in April, we did a photo shoot with our friend, Jenae, from A Perfect Pixel, for a new baby line, and we just got some of the pics back. They are all terrific of course, but this is just my favorite. I love her facial expression, and isn't that little jacket the cutest?! I mean, I want it in MY size! I can't wait for the catalog to come out!


FIVE


Lately, one of our favorite family activities is going to get ice cream, and this is my new go-to choice. Peanut Butter Pretzel by Toft's. Sounds weird, I know, but it is delicious. The perfect combination of sweet and salty, with chocolate and peanut butter. How can you go wrong?! My mouth is watering as we speak...




I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to the blog!
    Is a Landshark not totally awesome on a hot day!? Love it! I have said this 100 times, baby girls in bikinis and baby boys in hats are two of the cutest things EVERRR! And DD is a must watch at our house! :)

    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me drooling over that beer and ice cream. I mean pretzel ice cream?! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut butter pretzel ice cream ... COME TO MAMA! That seriously sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree about winter...what to do with kids that doesn't involve sunshine and water!! That beer looks delicious, must try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm you have the coolest name ever. Got here via The Good Life Blog for Five on Friday! I haven't yet watched DD, but I think I need to!
    -Morgan
    www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pretzels with peanut butter and/or chocolate! It really is the best combination! We just signed up for the DD bandwagon a few months ago and have no plans of hopping off either! It's a great show, with a fantastic family!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover