Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday!


Want to join the link up? We'd love to have you! Follow Kelly, Megan, and  Lindsay, and link up your post! :o)




Lately, Tinley and I have been enjoying lot's of outside time. She absolutely loves it. And I love that she loves it. But, I don't want to get her "good" outfits dirty or messed up. So, I've learned that the rompers are perfect play outfits. They're cute, comfie, and all one piece so if they get wet or dirty, it's easy to just slip right off. Here are a few pics from our most recent play sesh in our backyard:


I think she's liking her new swing set!

And, then we had a photo shoot on the deck:

She's a natural model!


How's this pose mom?

Ready for my close-up!

Candid shot! Such a ham!



Tinley's romper and jelly sandals are from Old Navy. Her sunglasses are from Redix in Wrightsville Beach, NC. 


14 comments:

  1. Ahh - we have this romper from Old Navy. It's so cute on Tinley. Think Ava will have to wear hers ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we have such similar styles! :o) I'm sure it looks adorable on Ava too!

      Delete
  2. We love us some rompers too! Those jelly sandles are so cute :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, her little poses are adorable! I love rompers too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Shawna, she was cracking me up! You can not go wrong with rompers!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. She's so funny with her glasses, she loves to put them on and take them off! It amazes me that she actually wears them! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. LOL! I think so too Ashley! She's so funny. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Such. A. Cutie! And a natural poser! I'm with you on the rompers! Sadie has a ton of them in her closet and my favorites are from Old Navy...especially the chambray one with dots that we snatched up a few months ago! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! So glad I found you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jess, I'm glad you found me too! Ditto! We have the chambray one too, and the matching shoes! Old Navy is great isn't it!?

      Delete
  7. How cute!! The sunglasses are just so sweet and I adore that romper. I got it for a friend's baby a few months ago. It was so hard to not grab it for Ella too! Thanks for coming by to see our girl. It's so fun meeting new people. So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hollie! She cracks me up with her sunglasses. How could you resist that cute romper? You have more willpower than I do! :o) Thanks for the sweet comments, and I'm so glad you found me!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover