Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nicole's Bridal Luncheon

I posted some pictures of Miss T at Nicole's Bridal Luncheon last Tuesday; if you missed it, check it out here. Anyway, I have a lot more pictures from the perfect morning celebrating the bride-to-be and my best friend. What a wonderful lunch with her closest friends and family! It was just the beginning of a great weekend, and I am so glad I was able to be a part of such a special time in her life. Check out these gorgeous pics:


All the girls were there in spirit!

Nicole with her MIL, Mikki, and SIL, Ivie

My mom and I with Nicole and her mom, Julie

Beautiful flowers!

Cole and I

Lovely fruit and cheese spread

Dessert Table

Love these girls!

Nicole and Julie

Adorable cupcakes, thanks to my friend, Holly at Artsy Occasions

Pinning on her corsage!

Pinning on her corsage!

I loved the set-up!

Yummy crab dip appetizer!

Showing off a gift; a bracelet with her new initials!

Bride and bridesmaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover