Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend Recap

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Easter with your loved ones! I know our family sure did! Justin's parents just left to head home back to West Virginia, and I should be doing laundry and getting our house back together, but instead, I decided to share a few pictures from our wonderful Easter weekend with you! 

(For some reason, some of my pictures got deleted off my camera, so I'm in the process of trying to recover them, but I still have plenty to show. If anyone has any tips on how to get pictures back, I'd love to hear them!)

Shopping!



Her new table and chair from Mamaw and Papaw

Her new picnic table from Mamaw and Papaw

Mommy and Daddy got a new table too!

Daddy and Papaw did some work on the house, and we finished the downstairs bathroom! We are so happy with the way it turned out.


Helping Mamaw and Jeff decorate!


Tinley's visit with the Easter bunny!

She wasn't scarred at all! She was very interested!


We wore her out!

Enjoying dinner with her new DVD player.... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, of course!

Our little bunny after her bath!


Easter fun with Mamaw!

Ready to head to lunch! 


Lunch at Sandusky Yacht Club













We found out Ashley and Justin are having a BOY!



After lunch, we went to Jon and Kayli's house to celebrate Kaden's 5th Birthday!
Everyone got a golden egg with money inside!





Lexi busted the pinata!

The birthday boy with his new pirate toys we got him!











3 comments:

  1. Aww looks like a great Easter weekend! Your daughter is adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a picture packed post, & can I just say ALL of those outfits are completely precious! loving the smocked dresses on her! & yay for loving the bunny! Double mom win! glad y'all had a lovely weekend & let me know how she/you like that table set...we are currently in the market for something similiar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her mini Adirondack chairs & table! And I know I'm a few weeks late here, but I'm happy to see you had a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover