Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More Birthday Fun!

So after 4 days of MUCH anticipation, I got the pictures from Tinley's birthday party from our photographer. I LOVE THEM. I highly recommend to all of my gal pals out there that might be in full-force planning mode with your little man or girl's first (or second, or third!) birthday that you hire a photographer. Best decision ever. Even if you just have a friend or family member take pictures for you. Trust me, you won't regret it. We didn't have to worry about missing any of the moments that you want on camera, or have to spend time at the party on our phones or camera. And, she made sure to get at least one picture of everyone at the party. Our photographer was Jamie Meyers, owner of 1826 Photographic. She also happens to be a friend of our's, and used to work with Justin. You can check out her website here. Anyway, she took 155 pictures, so I've tried to narrow down some of my faves to share with you. Hope you enjoy. :o)


Putting her crown on Daddy

My birthday girl

Justin's dad, Mike, and stepdad, Bill

Lovin' her cupcake!

Tinley & Mamaw

The best girlfriends!

My mom and I

Mike, Justin, Kelly, Tinley, Pam, and Papaw Slater

She loves Tigger!

Justin, Kelly, Tinley, Debbie, and Jeff

Necessary birthday attire!

Deep in convo with Papaw Bill

Feeding daddy some cake

Absolutely love this one of Nana (Gloria, our friend Jeremy's mom) with Ashlyn!

Ashley, Justin's cousin, and her daughter, Laney

She liked her new Minnie bathing suit

Kelly, Justin, Carma, Tinley, and Bill

Tiney & Papa Jeffy

Happy girl!


They still make Cabbage Patch Kids!

This one is super cute! Tinley & Jamy

Just waiting for presents and holding her balloon

Tinley & GiGi

Proud parents of a 1 year old!

Her fantastic scrapbook Tia Carrie made her!



A BIG thank you to Jamie, all of the pics are fabulous! We are so lucky to have a sweet, talented friend like you! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Happy Belated Birthday, Tinley! Love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We love it too, unique, but not too off the wall! Her middle name is Nicole, after my best friend, and the closest thing I have to a sister. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover