Thursday, December 13, 2012

Time Flies

I'm sitting here with Justin & my in-laws talking about Christmas, and I got to thinking... this is our 7th Christmas together. Wowsers. Even more impressive, I've lived in Ohio for 6 years. 6 years. I can't believe it. I remember the long, cold drive up I-77 in my Toyota Rav-4 with my Dad behind me in the U-Haul, toting everything I own, moving states away from my friends, family, and life as I know it. If you would've told me 6 years ago that I'd be sitting here today, in our beautiful home, married, with a 10-month old baby girl asleep upstairs in her crib, I would've thought you had lost it. Seriously. (I would've hoped for that, but never dreamed it would really happen.) I am so lucky. Sometimes, I wonder how I got so lucky... just lucky I guess. :o) Anyway, I came across some pictures, and they made me laugh. We look so young! Enjoy!

 Going out in Wilmington... one of our first dates! Circa August 2005


In Raleigh at Nicole Recko's apartment, circa 2005?

My first trip to Morgantown! 


My 21st in Las Vegas, December 2006


My first apartment in Sandusky! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover